Instructions to speakers
PCs and LCD projectors are available in conference hall. Speakers are asked to submit the medium with the lecture (USB) to the technical service 30 minutes before the section starts work.
- All presentations will take place at the foreseen time.
- Presentation time is limited to 10 minutes.
- Lecturers are kindly asked to stay in the hall during the time foreseen for discussion.
- Posters are displayed on board size 100 x 120 cm (width x height).
- Posters should be displayed one day before or at least 30 minutes before the scheduled session start.
- Poster authors are expected to attend poster session and to be present by their posters during the time foreseen for discussion (5 minutes/poster).
- Oral or poster presentations will not be allowed unless the registration fee has been paid (except for invited speakers' presentations).