Guidelines for Abstracts
Instructions for preparation of abstracts (authors submitting only abstracts)
Authors are kindly asked to observe the following technical instructions:
Abstracts in English should be written in Microsoft Word for Windows, font Times New Roman, size 12 points. Use single spacing with justified alignment. Abstracts should contain the aim of the paper, essential research results and a brief conclusion.
Abstracts should not be more than 250 words, with a maximum 5 key words, separated by commas.
Corresponding author must mention the e-mail address.
- Margins: 3.0 cm left, 2.5 cm top, bottom and right.
- Titles should be written inTimes New Roman, font size 14 pt. in bold capital letters, centred. The title should be brief and precise, not more than 100 characters without spaces.
- Authors (full names and surnames of all authors, without titles) should be written in lowercase, Times New Roman, font size 12 pt. in bold, centred.
- Address should be written in lowercase, italic, size 11 points, centred. E-mail should be added to the full address only for the contact person.
- Keywords should be written below the Abstract (maxim five).
- The only font to be used is TIMES, 12 pt.
- No abstract may go beyond one page.
- Please, do not change the page size from A4 to US letter.
- Abstracts should not contain tables, graphs, drawings, etc.
Please see the Template Abstract. Abstract not written according to the technical instruction will be returned to the authors.
Abstracts should be submitted in electronic form as attached files to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
File name should include the section code and the author's surname (e.g. 01popescu).